10 November 2006
My 50th Post... Cheers!!!
Since last two days i've spent almost 28 hrs on computer.... Sometimes life sucks...

Kitna painful hota hai har samay apne sapno ko bikhrte hue dekhna... but its life... so chalta hai...

Its just like this....

...and I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had,
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take,
When people run in circles it's a very very,
Mad world.....


from
Mad world by Gary Jules


Anyways... found some thing really good today... its a simple webpage which tells a great funda of life..

Check it out here

And yesss...
one more thing...
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! still
:)
 
posted by Arpit at 11:40 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    HI,
    Nice blog,
    wanna link to my blog.
    i have linked to ur log under "linkers"
    at http://www.hillstationsinindia.blogspot.com
    Pls do comment/mail to me as soon as you linked to me!
    www.hillstationsinindia.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    nice blog.. u hv spent so much time on it..it's worth it...memories do make a soul of everything you lived for..