31 October 2006
Why I LOVE YOU??? 16 reasons!!!
01. You taught me the meaning of love and care….
02. You never say no to my repetitive stories….
03. You never make fun of me, even when I look like a clown….
04. Time just stop when I am with you….
05. You know my secrets and keep them secret…
06. You are my shoulder to cry on….
07. You make my hard time very easy…
08. You smile on my anger….
09. You never mind calling me even when its my fault….
10. You know how to SPOIL me….
11. With you I can see all my dreams come true
12. You have seen me at my worst, still you never let me down….
13. You were always there when I needed you the most….
14. You can read my innermost thoughts….
15. All the small things you do have a big meaning for me….
AND ABOVE ALL….

16. All of the above reasons were copied from somewhere…. I really don't know why I love you….. I love you becoz I love you……
 
posted by Arpit at 7:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: