14 January 2006
?????
Why


Want to meet a bad man? For sure I am the guy you are looking for. A weirdo with creepy habits and 'I don't give a damn' attitude for life. This is the way I am. But am lucky that there are few ppl out here in the world who cares for me. They know all about me. Still they are my dear dear friends. The are always with me. They have accepted me the way I am.

I never understand why some ppl want me to change? Just because I care for them? Just because I love them?

AM TOTALLY CONFUSED!!!!!! No am not... I don't want to change I will not change.... Love me as I am or leave me....


Thanks Bhajji, thanks Vishnu, thanks Lattoo, thanks Gupta, thanks Nekar, thanks Pandit ( double thanks to Pandit)...... Thanks for being with me and loving me the way I am.


Sorry yaaron.... If you do not understand 'some', 'a big' or 'every' part of this post, I would kindly request you to not read it.


Currently listening to: Ab na jaa (Euphoria)

Current Mood: Blue.

 
posted by Arpit at 9:53 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    thnx to kahne ki banti hi nahi hai...thats stupid of u....:x