05 December 2005
Why "Udhaar ki zindagi" ????
Why "Udhaar ki zindagi" ????

What is the normal age of a normal human being? I think 60 yrs.....

60 x 75/100 = 45 ( Kabhi lecture main 75 % se jyaada attendance nahi rakhi, zindagi main kya rakhoonga......)

By considering the amount of alcohal i take my friends says that i have halved my life...
So 45 x 1/2 = 22.5 yrs i.e 22 yrs 6 months

"Each cigarette decrease your life by 5 mins" That is what people says....
so an average of 25 cigs a day from last two years i have lost almost lost two months of my life....
So my net calculated life comes out to be 22 yrs 4 months....

My present age 23 yrs 6 months ( approx.)

That is why i think that the life i am living now is " Udhaar ki Zindagi"....

"Har Pal yahan jee bhar jiyo,
Jo hai sama kal ho na ho........"
 
posted by Arpit at 9:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: